Mention marquees to most people and it will most likely summon up a vision of a summer garden party, a wedding reception in the countryside or perhaps the local agricultural show.
However many more marquees are in use every day for industrial and other non-leisure purposes. The important features of modern clearspan frame marquees that make them attractive for leisure use also make them ideal for industrial applications.
– Can be erected almost anywhere, including on concrete and tarmac, and immediately adjacent to buildings.
– Readily transportable and quickly erected
– Modular construction gives flexible design
– Weather-proof, and can be fully air-conditioned if needed.
The most common use for industrial marquees is to provide temporary extra space for a business, although the exact application will vary depending upon the business sector.
Our marquees are regularly used for:
– Retail – additional sales space for special events e.g. pop-up shops at festivals
– Warehousing, both as additional external storage space, and to enclose an internal area within an existing facility e.g. for temperature control.
– Manufacturing – to provide temporary space to house equipment to meet peak demand or perhaps during factory refurbishment work.
– Public services – from providing temporary staff facilities in remote locations to temporary shelters following an emergency situation.
The list is almost endless.
If you have a requirement for temporary space, either inside or outside of an existing facility, then a marquee could be the best solution. Why not get in touch today?