Keeping your social distancing marquee safe and cleanOctober 28, 2020
Keeping your social distancing marquee safe, clean and in tip top condition is important to us.
Mention marquees to most people and it will most likely summon up a vision of a summer garden party, a wedding reception in the countryside or perhaps the local agricultural show.
However many more marquees are in use every day for industrial and other non-leisure purposes. The important features of modern clearspan frame marquees that make them attractive for leisure use also make them ideal for industrial applications.
– Can be erected almost anywhere, including on concrete and tarmac, and immediately adjacent to buildings.
– Readily transportable and quickly erected
– Modular construction gives flexible design
– Weather-proof, and can be fully air-conditioned if needed.
The most common use for industrial marquees is to provide temporary extra space for a business, although the exact application will vary depending upon the business sector.
Our marquees are regularly used for:
– Retail – additional sales space for special events e.g. pop-up shops at festivals
– Warehousing, both as additional external storage space, and to enclose an internal area within an existing facility e.g. for temperature control.
– Manufacturing – to provide temporary space to house equipment to meet peak demand or perhaps during factory refurbishment work.
– Public services – from providing temporary staff facilities in remote locations to temporary shelters following an emergency situation.
The list is almost endless.
If you have a requirement for temporary space, either inside or outside of an existing facility, then a marquee could be the best solution. Why not get in touch today?
Do you need to implement SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES in your work?Get in touch and we can share the knowledge and ideas we have already implemented for other businesses.Whilst we're still 'open for business' our trade has changed slightly.We have found ourselves offering Social Distancing Marquees to one of the major supermarket chains in the country, we even have structures located as far away as Aberdeen.The Social Distancing Requirements have meant that the supermarket has had to provide additional dining room space for its distribution centre, warehouse staff and additional space for the drivers resting areas.