Why Choose a Marquee Wedding in Cheshire – Manchester – North West?January 29, 2019
Your wedding is one of the most important days in your life, so you will want to create something unique
Mention marquees to most people and it will most likely summon up a vision of a summer garden party, a wedding reception in the countryside or perhaps the local agricultural show.
However many more marquees are in use every day for industrial and other non-leisure purposes. The important features of modern clearspan frame marquees that make them attractive for leisure use also make them ideal for industrial applications.
– Can be erected almost anywhere, including on concrete and tarmac, and immediately adjacent to buildings.
– Readily transportable and quickly erected
– Modular construction gives flexible design
– Weather-proof, and can be fully air-conditioned if needed.
The most common use for industrial marquees is to provide temporary extra space for a business, although the exact application will vary depending upon the business sector.
Our marquees are regularly used for:
– Retail – additional sales space for special events e.g. pop-up shops at festivals
– Warehousing, both as additional external storage space, and to enclose an internal area within an existing facility e.g. for temperature control.
– Manufacturing – to provide temporary space to house equipment to meet peak demand or perhaps during factory refurbishment work.
– Public services – from providing temporary staff facilities in remote locations to temporary shelters following an emergency situation.
The list is almost endless.
If you have a requirement for temporary space, either inside or outside of an existing facility, then a marquee could be the best solution. Why not get in touch today?