Outdoor ClassroomsMay 12, 2020
Do you need to get the kids back in your school? We can Help!!
With the party season soon upon us, now is the time to be thinking ahead. We can help with a wide range of party marquee and accessories hire in Cheshire. So if you’re planning a party and need a little extra space at home, or whether you have booked a venue and need some events furniture, lighting, dance floors or staging, get in touch.
• Dance Floors – Choose from black and white, parquet, white or LED – available in various sizes.
• Lighting – from classical chandeliers, up lighting to LED coloured effect lighting options for inside or outside – we’ll even enhance a focal point in your garden with clever lighting effects.
• Special effects – wishing to create that atmospheric touch to your event? Our smoke machine is a popular choice to enhance your themed party, such as Halloween or if you’re seeking the winter theme why not hire our snow machine to create your very own arctic?
• Bar Hire – From contemporary rustic wooden bars to beautifully back lit LED Bars you’ll find our bars can blend in with most themes – available per section
• Stage Hire – our staging is supplied in 2m x 1m sections and can be used to build varying sizes and layouts for corporate, conference, weddings or music events. Available also with extension legs.
• Events Furniture – need a few more chairs or a larger table to seat your family and friends this Christmas? We can supply a wide range of chairs, various size tables including trestles and round tables, LED cube sets, poseur furniture, sofa sets or outdoor furniture.
Do you need to implement SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES in your work? Get in touch and we can share the knowledge and ideas we have already implemented for other businesses. Whilst we're still 'open for business' our trade has changed slightly. We have found ourselves offering Social Distancing Marquees to one of the major supermarket chains in the country, we even have structures located as far away as Aberdeen. The Social Distancing Requirements have meant that the supermarket has had to provide additional dining room space for its distribution centre, warehouse staff and additional space for the drivers resting areas.